- Visitors – The museum has level access from the main entrance to all galleries.
- Researchers – There is a lift to the upper floor where the offices, archives, library and meeting rooms are based.
- We have a hearing loop in Reception and all museum galleries.
- The fire alarm has flashing lights.
- Glass doors have contrast markings.
- The walls and the doors have high colour contrast.
- We have display information in audio and large print.
- We have information in audio and large print.
- We have a concessionary rate for disabled visitors.
- We have a complimentary ticket policy for personal assistants and carers.
- All staff have disability awareness training.
- We have an accessible, ground floor toilet.
Food & Drink
We do not have a café or eating area at the museum. However, there are many lovely cafés and restaurants within a 5 -10 minute walk.
If you are coming as part of a pre-booked group visit, tea & coffee is provided during your introductory talk.
Telephone: 01562 69028
Address: Stour Vale Mill, Green St, Kidderminster DY10 1AZ