Volunteering at the Museum of Carpet is a great way to meet new people, learn new skills and become part of a friendly and welcoming community. There are many ways that you can offer to help at the museum. These include
- working on our reception desk and till area
- greeting visitors in the galleries
- valuable administrative work to keep our service running smoothly
- performing live demonstrations
- helping with workshops for the young and young at heart
We welcome people with and without carpet industry knowledge and all of our volunteers have developed a keen interest in the history of Kidderminster. It is infectious!
Find out for yourselves how rewarding it can be, come along and join us.
To find out more, please do contact us right away!
If you know you want to volunteer, then please download, complete and send us your Volunteer Application Form